Pages

Friday 20 August 2010

Todays Bacon.

August really has been the best month for me this year.I had five bets today and managed to nail the first two winners at York as Mount Athos in the 1.45 and then Rio De La Plata in the 2.15 brought home todays bacon.
The lay of Andy Murray came through as he bowed out to Mardy Fish in todays quarters losing the deciding set in a tie break. I am really surprised he managed to get that far as firstly Chardy and then Gulbis really did seem to crumble under the strain of possibly taking his scalp.

With the US Open starting in a couple of weeks he can now go into that tournament fresh and as one of the favourites if not the favourite. Unlike Wimbledon and Roland Garros I believe the weather will be one of the utmost importance features there. Obviously just like this week the top seeds will play a lot of the time in the evening where it might be humid but not half as bad as being out in the blistering heat. I reckon you would get short odds if Djokovic is playing in the afternoon of him calling for a trainer or suffering from some sort of heat stroke. He is a right drama queen who always seems to throw the market into panic.

After yesterdays blurb trumpeting my lays as is normal when you speak to soon I managed to pick up three winners out of three today which was a bit of a gutter and cost me about £ 270 !

Managed to get a lot of it back though and won a few quid on the tennis too.

No comments:

Post a Comment