Pages

Saturday 28 August 2010

Time Off.

Well today was a fantastic day and has really topped off my month, so much so that I am taking Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off to relax and go visit family in Devon. I have doubled my monthly target and will start afresh on September 1st.

The betfair balance has improved, and my thanks today to Winning A Fortune who I have been following over recent months. The double stake bets havent really been firing but today they did so and also well done to Bet Cat. It has been a poor couple of months for Richard but this game is full of ups and downs and a nice winner come home today. My other tipster Terry came through with about 28 points profit for the month as well. The main bread and butter though were my selections which had the best month in the last couple of years along with the lays.
Today I backed just two horses in an 18 runner handicap in Ireland and managed to get first and second this helped me get my biggest days profit in a year.


Here are the others:

And Betfair for Friday and Saturday.

See you on the 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment