Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Doing My Conkers.

Monday was pretty much a complete blow out for me. Bet Cat had just the one bet which unfortunately finished last I think.

Packed Pockets had a three point bet on Call Two Arms in the 3.00 which also came last, in fact I think it might have been pulled up which was no mean feat for a short flat race.

I have a bit of a complex about Ryan Moore as I think he is the best when he has a chance of a win but when beaten I dont think he rides for a place. I had one of my bigger bets on him last night and was really in two minds before the start because of this, and he came about sixth. Why I get involved in Windsor Monday nights racing is something I am still trying to work out. The last couple of years it has been a nightmare for me and I still havent learnt any better. This was the just one of the six bets I placed yesterday with two trading below 1.1 and both getting beaten !

SBP had another bet last night which won but again I didnt do it as if it had lost the B bet in the sequence would have been the next game which didnt start until 3am my time. This is the only problem with the SBP as some of the picks in the sequence kick in when I am safely tucked up in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment