Pages

Monday 5 April 2010

Onwards.

Some days theres just to much action ! Today we had eight race meetings but from all of this I managed to pick just five bets. The first race for me was another 16+ handicap where I had Master Nimbus at 20/1 and Sendali at 8/1. The first horse led for a long way but drifted back to finish tenth. The opposite happened with Sendali as he looked under the pump with about three furlongs left but showed a lot of grit to keep staying on and then after passing the leading horse he held on for victory.
I had two more in the 2.50 at Fairyhouse but didnt get the luck after firstly backing Cayo Levantado at 8/1 he steamed in to be the 11/4 favourite at the off but ran like a 100/1 shot finishing well down the field. My other horse Ninety Two Team lost fourth by a neck!
My only other bet was E Major at 12/1 in the 3.15. I didnt see the race as I was cutting my lawn in the lovely spring sun but this one got second.Bet Cat had just the one bet called A New Story in the Irish Grand National. Again I didnt see the race but it got fourth so paid me out at 22/1, giving another £112 profit.

No football bets today and last nights basketball bet from SBP was a loser so will roll into bet b.
SBP has also started with his baseball service which consists of straight bets and no a,b,c style staking . Today has four selections and I will play these at £50 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment