Pages

Sunday 4 April 2010

Easters Efforts.

Back to the betting world after a nice few relaxing days. With no horse racing on Friday I just had the one bet on Roddick to beat Nadal, which he did eventually.

Yesterday had the first bet in the new Sports Betting Professor sequence which was a winner.

I layed the draw in the Man Utd/Chelsea match as from memory I found that not too many of these games are drawn. I didnt watch the match but saw the highlights, dont care about either team just enjoy the moaning that always goes on around these types of matches.

In the horse racing Bet Cat had a double bet and as normal I put them in an e/w double. The first horse Chernik didnt really get going but the second horse Kay Gee Be managed to get third so making a small loss of £50 in total. I didnt pick any horses myself which is surprising for a Saturday but I couldnt find any value.

Today was much busier with some nice cards for me to go at. I had five e/w bets with three not placing, a second in the shape of Stevie Mac in the 1.55 at Fairyhouse at 9/1 and a winner with Skyfire in the 3.20 at 11/1. With my newly opened account I am getting BOG with the lovely Stan James. Praise the lord....



To add to my tally I backed Highland Warrior in the place market of Betfair at 19.5 for the 2.50 at Musselburgh and it got second which was a great result. Below is my Betfair p/l since the 1st.

Tonight there has been another successful SBF pick but sadly I missed the email, though another has arrived with another pick for overnight.

The Football system with the same type of bets as SBP hasnt faired as well with C bets coming in Spain tonight and also three other leagues which are French, English Championship and Scottish Premier. I think this is going to struggle to be profitable but will obviously give it time. Mind you as I write the C bet in Spain is winning as Athletico Madrid are now 2-0 ahead.

Finally great to see Andy Roddick win the Miami 1000 tonight what a great couple of weeks hes had after reaching the final in Indian Wells last week as well. The level of performance he put in keeps all the other players in the shade and if unlike last year he can keep fit then I expect a big performance at Wimbledon. Maybe he can go one better this year ....

No comments:

Post a Comment