Pages

Monday 19 April 2010

Lazy Bones.

Been really lazy last few days, maybe the weather is effecting me ! Yesterday I took the day off and sat on the beach watching the world go by and drunk a few beers. I was intending to get back by about 4.30pm to bet on a few late races that I had marked down, but that went by the by as I switched into relaxed mode.

On Saturday I had a couple of nice winners and now that SBP is back with the basketball that winning sequence continues. My B bet came in but overnight I did miss another winner.


Bet Cat had a losers on Friday and Saturday with Stan and Faasel in the Scottish Grand national both unplaced. I am down about £500 so far this month with Bet Cat but one good priced winner will turn that around. I had two bets Friday which also lost but had a winner with Academy Blues at 5/1 which was emailed to me.

Saturday bought a really good day as in the 3.35 I backed two runners Rock County at 7/1 which won and Old School Theatre which placed at 20/1, I then followed that up with a second place with Confessional in the 4.10 which traded at 1.03 and then had a couple of bigger bets on horses I really fancied. So as you can see a bit of a bumper day.


With summer racing now getting in swing I am finding that I dont have enough time to commit to the blog and as such am finding it a bit of chore. I think I will post up when something interests me and once a week or so will give a round up of results.

No comments:

Post a Comment