Pages

Friday 17 September 2010

Fruitful.

Friday turned into a stress free day as a nice profit was made from the first race onto the later ones. Firstly I picked six horses with four losers but finally a couple of winners instead of places. The first winner Sister Red led all the way and returned at 10/1 which was the price I got in the morning. It drifted a bit on track but done the business.


The second winner was a very nice touch as i had layed the odds on favourite in the same race and my horse got up on the line to pip it at 14/1 winning me £ 420 plus the £ 50 lay money. The other way round and I would have broke even.


I managed to trade a lot of races today as I didnt have that many lays and this helped concentrate me and keep me ticking over.


Thought I would use the Bettor Logic software and had a look at the Doncaster/Leeds game at half time. I discovered that Doncaster had only won 4 of 17 home games that were goalless at half time and the odds to break even would need to be 4.25. As they were 2.66 I had a very small lay on them.


I also checked how they fared against teams that were promoted as Leeds were, again with a half time score of 0-0. Believe it or not they had two other goalless first halves against promoted teams and both games had gone on to finish 0-0, just as this did.
So i made £13 on the footy, not a lot but a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment