Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2010

A New High.

A big day for me with a lovely 33/1 winner which pushes me onto a new high for the year. I had four picks with one placed at 10/1 ,two unplaced and that winner. It was in the 3.25 at Redcar called Sea Salt. I occasionally go for long shots, not as much as I used to but this one just struck me as a bit of value and so it proved as it won in a photo finish.

I've had a few hit the crossbar this month after a cracking August so this was really pleasing. This cleared me over a grand and to back it up later in the day I got a tip for Select Committee in the 5.40 which also won.



Had a great day on the footy with eight games picked out this morning on the BL software. I had two go against me but the other six were positive. I must admit its very time consuming ploughing through stats but at the moment I am shortlisting the right games and getting rewards for the amount of time and effort being put in. Lets see if its just a flash in the pan.
Only had a few horse lays and that was going well until the last one of the night bolted up costing me £175 but nevertheless a pleasing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment