Pages

Thursday 11 November 2010

Another Long One.

Another quickie as again I am feeling really tired after a long , long session. Got up early this morning listening to some podcasts and noting down figures for the weekends betting action. I seemed to have lots of work going on but not a lot to show for it at the moment. I hope all this hard work pays of come Saturday!

Slow day betting wise, one selection from The Market Examiner which was a loser, and just two bets from myself both finishing unplaced. So £125 in total gone. One of my two bets finished fourth when the jockey had third place in the last furlong but didnt ride the horse out which really pisses me off to say the least.

I had a couple of horse lays not go my way on Betfair but at least the tennis picked up and I finished down £2 ! I got some good breaks on the tennis and if I had held my nerve could have done better but there you go. The best win was on Llodra who beat Djokovic in straight sets.



Tomorrow we have Cheltenham so looking forward to some better racing over the next few days after the dross thats been on show this week. I think I was spoiled last weekend watching the Breeders Cup ! I am sure Dubai comes on very soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment