Pages

Thursday 4 November 2010

Slacking ?

As the title says I have been a bit of a slacker lately, or have I? Had the first couple of days in November off as I wanted to "take stock" over what I am doing, where I am going and whether to take anything else on board.As well as going back through past results and trying to see if there are any angles or things I could improve.

At the end of the day this is my job and I could just sit here and watch re-runs of "Friends" but like everybody else I am always on the look out for new ideas and systems across the net. To boot I have been going through a lot of tennis and some football data, which is boring and tiresome but at the same time I think needs to be done when time is free to see if any little gems can be uprooted.

For the forthcoming month I have added "The Market Examiner" to see if he can perform as per his blog. I followed in the summer months and it worked quite well apart from the odds quoted compared to mine. For the cost of £15 for the month I am happy to give it a go and see if I can get the odds quoted achieved. If this doesnt happen in 90% of the cases I will drop it because there is 10% of any edge gone straight away. For the record he is 8 points down and all horses selected have run poorly.For the eight horses I have got the price as quoted in the email apart from today where both runners price had gone within seconds of me receiving the mail.

The other service I use is back on line as Terry took last month off. He started yesterday with the one bet which was a winner , so lets hope that continues.


These are the only two horse racing guys I will use apart from my own bets of course. Yesterday I had four bets of my own and lost £ 175, but overall a profitable one.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Eddy, long time no speak, hope things are going well, they certainly appear to be.

    As someone who has never paid for a Tipping Service in their life, if you could recommend just One Service for me to sign up to who would it be?

    I'd only really want one selection maximum per day.

    Be interested to hear your thoughts?

    Take Care

    SP

    ReplyDelete