Pages

Monday 8 November 2010

My Lord, My Luck.

A profitable day, so keeping the ball rolling forward . Firstly another three points gone as The Market Examiner drew a blank with his selections. All of the selections ran pretty poor races and seemed to run out of steam a long time before the end of their races. The service is now down 15.5 points for the month. Terry also had three blanks so total loss of £225.

I had two bets with the big winner for me being in the 2.35 at Wolves. I layed the odds on fav at 1.7 for £250 and backed the second fav My Lord at 5/1 each way. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesnt but my horse managed to get up to beat the fav near the line to win me £380 in total.


I also had Lukey Luke who came third. This was a bit of plunge horse as I backed it at 12/1 and it went off at 5/1, still another £ 35 quid in the bank.

After my morning post I decided to have £ 25 on Llodra to win the Paris Masters on Betfair. He has had a poor couple of months but is French and I like to back home players. He likes to play indoors and I feel the surface is good for his type of game, he has a fantastic touch around the net so who knows. After looking at the draw if he can get past Isner (who he lost to last week) I can see him going far. I got him at 200 on Betfair and will look to lay of at some point if he survives.


There were no selections for my football laying system last weekend but after going through the data there should be a couple in Spain and Germany this weekend, depending on odds.

No comments:

Post a Comment