Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Update.

Feeling knackered tonight so a quick update. No bets from me today , nothing for me to get excited about. Just the one bet from Market Examiner which was a winner recouping 5 points back and making me £ 125.


Two bets from Terry both losers , a loss of £ 87.50.

Betfair wise was ok, had a fairly easy day with the horses , made a few quid on the Zenit/CSKA game which was a cracker of a match. The place was jumping as Zenit just needed a draw to claim the Championship but lost at home 3-1. I was impressed with CSKA who I had a bet on to win the Europa League a few months ago at 25/1. If they play like that I might get a run for my money.

Tennis wasnt so good and for the fourth day in a row I lost money there. It needs to pick up and tomorrow would be a good time to start. Llodra beat Isner in straight sets shame I didnt bet on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment