Pages

Saturday 26 December 2009

All Hail The Star

As promised a busy day on the horse front. Could have been busier but we had some meetings called off. Firstly, to the best performer which was the 4PA. The bets were wins on the 2.30 Kempton Go Native, followed by 3.05 Kauto Star, and putting them both in an each/way double. Both came home, and what a performance by Kauto Star winning this massive race by a distance. The sport of Kings needs superstars to keep it in the news, and tomorrow this little beauty will be on a lot of back pages after winning this race for the fourth time in a row. The final 4PA bet came nowhere, so from this tipster i made £177 profit.

PP gave out five bets with three winning. Long Run which cruised home, Kauto Star, and Full Of Spirit. With my staking at £62 a race £78 profit was made.

Bet Catalyst gave me Fruity O Rooney in the 1.20 which i got e/w at 20/1 with Skybet who were paying the first five places. Also Nikos Extra as a win bet in the 3.40 and then putting them in an each way double, just what the bookies like ! The first horse came third running a very decent race and the second got a very fortunate third after the leader crashed out at the last fence. This made me £143 profit.

After having a nose through the races i picked out four horses each way. Two were unplaced , the other two both got third place. I was staggered yet again by the bookies on my first selection in the 12.10 called Qoubilai. I got 28/1 with bet 365, but they took 70p in the £1 reduction on it so my £115 profit was actually only £17 ! The horse that won the race returned at 12/1 but the betfair start price was 204/1 ! Have a look at the print below and see the hugh differences and then someone please tell me about Irish Racing because to me a looks like theres only one winner there! Even the horse that went off at 33/1 was over 700/1 on betfair!
My other placed selection was Kots Terry in the 2.45. I lost in total £33 on my selections.
So to Tipping Legends who got an each way at 10/1in the 3.05 Madison Du Berlais, and a saver on Long Run in the 1.55. The big 4 point bet on Chief Yeoman in the 3.25 went astray though and overall i finished £212 down with them today.

Finally my first NFL ante post bet got paid out on the Tennessee Titans. I backed them to win under 9 games for the regular season in the NFL. They actually lost there first six/ seven games before going on a tremendous run but after last nights thrashing by San Diego they have won seven with just the one to play.
Please do not be shocked by the print out below but i can confirm that Bet Fred does actually take bets very occasionally. So a profit of just over £200 for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment