Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2009

A Moderate One

Only a few bets for me today as i was out and about again this morning. I joined the 4PA which came via The Secret Betting Club about a month ago. I have only had about four bets as it mainly covers festivals and as of yet no returns. Today was the Fairyhouse meeting where two selections were given . The first one drifted before the off and ran very poorly, but the second made its way home first, in very testing ground winning me £180. No Punters Profits bet and no Equine Investment bet today but a mention, which i duly backed each way. It got caught in a pocket and then flew home getting second place so returning me my stake. I picked four out myself but only one got placed at 14/1 which was Prince Of Milan in the 3.25 at Fairyhouse.

Into the evening and i had £200 on over 1.5 goals in the Man City game which netted me £116 but i lost £113 on the correct score market so an missed opportunity there. If it had been 3-1 i would have won £145 ! So to the last bet of the day which was £25 on Crewe to win away at Chesterfield which they duly did at odds of 4.75. It certainly helped that Chesterfield missed a penalty when the score was 0-0.

No comments:

Post a Comment