Pages

Thursday 25 March 2010

Concise Cochise.

Overnight the B bet in the basketball system lost costing me £88. We now roll onto the third and final selection in the sequence which I gather will come tomorrow.

Bet Cat had one selection in the 4.10 Isabelonabicycle which I had £50 on at 11/2. Unfortunately it was never really going that well and finished down the field.

I picked out seven horses with the highlight for me being in another over 16 runner handicap. As mentioned before I like to pick two horses in these types of races and for the third time in three months I managed to get the first and second. I shall maybe start having little reverse forecasts on these. Anyway it was the 4.45 in Ireland where I got Cochise at average odds of 15/1 and Bold Present at 8/1. Luckily for me the higher priced nag won ! Predateur was a faller two out unluckily for me when nailed on for second place in the 4.45, and the others were Bere Davis in the 3.15, Shades Of Grey in the 6.50 and Le Platino in the 2.40.
My only other placed horse was 18 Carat in the 2.10 which I got at various prices from 16/1 to 10/1.

That was it for me today and a small profit was made. The tennis in Miami is now in full swing but I am waiting until the televised stuff starts on Saturday to get involved there, in the meantime I have had £10 at 50 on Tsonga and the same amount on Wawrinka at 250. Hopefully they will both go deep in the draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment