Pages

Friday 26 March 2010

Master Eddy Rules !!

A positive day for me. Bet Cat had one bet an each way shot with Noble Aran at 14/1 in the 2.55. It travelled fantastically well and looked to be in with a chance but suddenly a few fences from home went out like a light. Now this race was a 16 runner + handicap so as well as this bet I picked two for myself. When there is a horse with my namesake such as Master Eddy running I had to have a look at the form and decided to get on at 16/1. My other bet was Regal Approach at 7/1.

As you can imagine it was great to see Master Eddy hold on for victory with Regal Approach coming home third so a nice touch was landed . This race won me about £500.

My only other bet was Supreme Plan in the 1.50 which I got at 22/1 e/w and unluckily it came home fourth ! I had a few small bets on Betfair all in running as the horses today were all winning from the front at Lingfield.

The first football bet of the weekend was Breda in the Dutch league and as I type they have won 3-0.

In the Basketball I have placed the final bet in the sequence and will find out in the morning if I have been successful.

Finally in the tennis i have decided to approach it a bit like the horses and make a tissue of what I think the players prices should be before looking at Betfair or the bookies sites. Now if the price is 20% better or worse than my homemade tissue I will either back or lay the selection. As the saying goes the proof will be in the pudding as to whether I can make profitable choices. To act as a buffer I will also try to trade these matches to reduce liabilities and then decide if this helps or hinders my figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment