Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Man-Flu

Yes at the moment I am suffering with that most awful of diseases Man-Flu. I am surrounded with tissues, buttercup cough syrup and anaesthetic throat spray to help me through the hard times!
I must apologise for not posting yesterday but there was only one bet from Bet Cat which lost me £30 and I couldnt muster the effort to pick anything else out so had the day off.

So to today and it was busier than usual. I picked out seven horses with no winners but three places. I had two that run very well with one getting pipped near the line, and the other falling when coming to challenge a couple of fences out. So the places were in the 4.40, Hes On His Way 14/1, Tomintoul Star in the 4.00 8/1 and the best one was Appointment in the 2.40 at 25/1 coming second. Mind you this lot made me a loss of £4!
PP had the one selection and it turned out to be another winner. I hope this month they will really start kicking arse...
Equine had four bets today. Chosen One in the 5.00, Buddy Holly in the 5.45 and he dutched two horses Vain Glory and Hazard County in the 7.45. I didnt see the first race but I saw the Buddy Holly race and thought it was given a terrible ride. It led, and then was held up and overtaken, coming round the final bend it was in a great position and was pulling like train but the jockey got bumped and stuck in a pocket before coming home second. In the 7.45 neither horse ran well and both finished down the field. So a loss of £150 in total there but overall a profitable day with a couple of winning horse lays on Betfair and the tennis keeping me going.
As you can see from the statement I have started with Basketball as an experiment to see if I can get it to mirror tennis as with the swings etc... I have set aside £250 for this and if that goes then I will give up on that particular market.

No comments:

Post a Comment