Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Month End.

So another month draws to a close and time for a tally up. Firstly today I had just the one bet. I backed Ring For Time in the morning at 6/1 and it drifted but still managed to win at 8/1. Luckily I have a new Stan James account so I got paid out at BOG unlike my own account!



Bet Cat had one bet as well £25 e/w, forgive me I have forgotten the nags name but it was 33/1 and came way down the field.

I had a few lays on the horses and the tennis winnings came from laying Federer to win 2-0 in sets , he lost in three. He really doesnt seem to perform in the masters tournaments but saves his energies for the slams.

Overnight the "a" bet lost in the basketball and i have already placed my "b" bet. Now there is a game straight after which qualifies but I will be asleep by then so if the b bet loses I will just have to write of the sequence as I am not getting up in the middle of the night to find out what happened !

The month panned out with losses of £305 for PP and £36 for Equine Investments. Bet Cat had £1100 profit and my own bets were £1260 profit. My own trading profit was £372 and finally the Basketball system had no losing sequence and made £ 300.

No comments:

Post a Comment