Pages

Sunday 22 November 2009

Busy Bee !

Very busy weekend which resulted in a pretty even result. I backed Imperial Commander in the big race each way at 12/1 couldnt believe he stayed with Kauto Star and nearly nicked it. Alas he lost even though i never saw a print it must off been a head bobber! When the market reopened after the finish he traded odds on so i laid him so won £137 on Kauto Star and the place money on mine so not so bad. Bet Catalyst gave me Albertas Run which came home very nicely. I got 17/2 with Corals, and they were the highlights of the day. Punters Profits had a couple of losers and so did the Tipping Legends and then i managed to lose about £200 on the darts in the evening its been such a long weekend i cant remember how i did it but i did.

Onto Sunday and again Tipping legends drew a blank and my three choices also didnt do to well except for My Arch which won with me getting it at 11.55 on Betfair. All my NFL bets won thanks for that Luton from SBC and the Linebacker and also traded a couple of games there which were very interesting.
Obviously i got involved in the tennis and was unlucky with Murray as all my green was on Del Potro and after the Stepanek game a couple of weeks ago i thought he might go AWOL again but he played very well in the third set to win. I pulled £40 from that game and then £30 in the Fed game.

I did think that i missed a lot of opportunities this weekend. But sometimes this is the trouble, you tend to kick yourself a lot and not congratulate yourself enough for the clever moves. As they say hindsight is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment