Pages

Saturday 28 November 2009

Late One.

Didnt post up yesterday as i was out in the evening. Punters Profits had three bets all of which lost so now i have lost 34% of my £3k bank within about two weeks of following them. As i said before i am putting 3% of my bank in on each bet so at least the losses are getting smaller ! Last year i had the same type of run and then in a big race the selection was Rambling Minister. It went off at 16/1, but i got 28.00 on Betfair. It led from start to finish so putting me back in profit so for any other followers just hang in there( and pray).

So Tipping Legends gave me another winner and a profit on there selections and then i backed over 1.5 in some obscure game in Germany thanks to Bruce. I won £58 but in a rush i didnt get a screen shot so you will just have to believe me on that. Havent filled in my spreadsheet yet but i make it about a £2 loss on the day !

2 comments:

  1. Hope it turns soon for you Eddy. Sure it will.

    I'm on a bit of a poor run myself this week and I haven't even got anyone to blame for it ;-)

    Good Luck and here's to a good day today.

    SP

    ReplyDelete