Pages

Saturday 7 November 2009

Superb Saturday

Another really good day, i tried to be positive with my trades and was really happy with the tennis as i could have bailed out a few times but i waited for the value. I have some great ideas with tennis especially limiting downside. Once i have more confidence and there is more liquidity i can get stuck in. I spoke to the O2 arena about the Masters tournament there to see if i could go watch with a laptop. They said no !
Only traded the one football match and again traded it just about right. These types of derby matches are always tight affairs and with Swansea 2-0 so early i just had to go in and back the draw. Cardiff scored twice pretty quickily and left me the opportunity to get out.
On The Oche sent me a tip for the darts which i could only get a small amount on because the only bookie priced up was Sportingbet. As per normal with this lot i could only get on small stakes at 25/1 . Yet again they came up trumps with him losing in the final giving me a further £200 profit.
Finally my own little system on the horses clocked up another nice priced winner in the last at 14/1.
Gonna settle down now and watch the boxing. Cant see any value apart from backing Valuev to win on points i might just have a fiver on it......

No comments:

Post a Comment