Pages

Thursday 5 November 2009

Value @ 100/1 ?

Well it seemed like one of those days today. None of my horses won so ended £ 300 down and lost interest in that. Managed to claw back about £90 on tennis trading but should have had a lot, lot more than that. Left a game to run while i went out and came home to notice i hadnt put a back bet in play. I had laid Cilic at 1.05 for a grand and on my return the game was almost done. Cilic had traded at 25 in play! He duly won and even though i managed to scrabble a few pounds back on him the lost opportunity didnt make me happy.

So to football and my salvation came from Slavia Prague i backed the draw at odds of 100/1 for a tenner and they only scored and while i was bailing out of that they scored again. As the saying goes the harder i practice the luckier i get ! So job done there and had a final go on the Andy Murray match making £ 40, so for all the dramas today i made £ 120 to keep my winning run going .

No comments:

Post a Comment