Pages

Monday 23 November 2009

The Happy Mondays !

The start of a new week and after the last couple where i have just been treading water i was really hoping to be positive and move my month onwards and upwards. Happily apart from missing one of the Punters Profits bets it all came together for me.

Overnight i was vey unlucky with my basketball bet with the Heat winning by just one point after trailing near the death. If i had been awake i would have greened this game up for a healthy profit.

I had three of my own selections today. Two were unplaced but found a nice winner on betfair followed by a double bet on Dusk from Punters Profits. These two won me just over £800.

The tennis at the moment is not happening for me. The games are not the sort i trade and i certainly didnt want to get to heavily involved. In the evening i won on the Newcastle/Preston correct score market. I just traded the game. I love it when there are no early goals and after seeing the Magpies play Sheff Utd the other week i thought it would be a safe bet to back the 0-0 and work my way out of it. The only thing with this, is you then have to sit and watch a match that could have put you off football for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment