Pages

Saturday 9 January 2010

A Man In Forward Perpetual Motion !

Apart from yesterday, when i had a PC failure with all the snow and ice thats about effecting everything! So i took a day out and did some serious relaxing. Unfortunately for me, even an early night wasnt enough to drag my arse from my pit this morning in time for the Belgium v Belgium fest on the TV. Real shame as it must have been great to behold judging by what i read about it. What a Fed team they have with them two and Wickmayer as well ! Must be a shoe-in to win this year, thats if the girls bother playing. Speaking of which i had my first bet on the Aus Open, couldnt get it matched at Betfair so took up Blue Squares kind offer.
If the draw is kind i can see her having a great run. After winning last nights final in Auckland she is shortest price 50/1 with the bookies and about 80/1 on Betfair. Get on !!

To the nags, and i did not follow Tipping Legends offerings today as i have lost a bit of confidence at the moment with them. The weather is not helping and the text this morning confirmed my feelings about this service. No bet from Equine today,and again Bet Catalyst found some excellent value in the 2.10 in the shape of Carcinetto each way. The horse didnt place finishing fourth after getting a second wind in the straight, but at 50/1 it was the right call and it made sense to have a go on it. They also offered an each way treble which was sunk with Carcinettos failure. I lost in total £ 40 here as i laid some of it off in running. I picked two today, one not coming anywhere and the second nag Rubenstar coming home first !

This is my p/l from betfair today and from the other evening my Aus wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment