Pages

Sunday 10 January 2010

Slow But Good.

Just the three horse bets today. Bet Catalyst's offering was Ravi River in the 2.50. I had £20 win on at 8/1, didnt see the race but it didnt come anywhere. Equine set out two bets, Dream In Blue in the 2.20 and Zeffirelli in the 3.20. I lost £62 on the first, but the latter battled its way to the line in the final furlong to win me £ 300. It went off as 5/2 fav but i managed to get it at 4/1 with Hills. Didnt pick out anything out myself as i find All Weather racing very tough.
Overnight i had a few tennis trades.
Very slowly eeking out some money on the tennis over the past few days. As they say, slowly, slowly catchee monkey !

Finally great to see the Cowboys keep my Super Bowl bet alive last night, tonight i am on the Green Bay Packers! Good luck if you are having a punt, unless its on Arizona of course....

No comments:

Post a Comment