Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

Month End.

A really quiet day for me, so much so that i went out to the country and had a nice Sunday roast with the better half. No racing bets were offered up today from the racing gods, and i picked out just two selections. Frosted Grape in the 1.40 at 8/1, and Bring Me Back in the 3.40 at 9/1.
Both placed so winning me £ 35.
I missed the first couple of sets of the tennis this morning but from what i saw Fed like all true champions just stepped it up when it mattered. A lot of stuff was written about him losing a couple of tournaments recently but the Fed and Serena Williams turn up for the ones that matter and their play reaches new levels. The best two players won after a hard fought two weeks.

Well thats another month gone by with some interesting results. The positives were Bet Catalyst with + £ 1800 and Equine + £1100. I only had a profit of £80 on my own bets this month which is the worst for some time, and Punters Profits shows a loss of £ 178. I lost about £300 in ante post bets , but clawed back £550 on other trades.

So to Feb and i might look to try out some football markets and Rugby Union. I have two bets already. France to win the six nations £150 at 2.72, and £150 on there not being a Grand Slam Winner at 1.67. I also have my ante post £100 at 4/1 on New Orleans to win the Superbowl.

Anyway thanks for reading and for the comments thus far and lets have a positive February.

No comments:

Post a Comment