Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Write Off

Well today has been a bit of a mess really. Tipping Legends sent out two bets as part of my free week, they both lost. Loss £100. Equine had his first bet for a while, an each way double the first horse didnt place so that was that. Loss £50. Bet Cat sent out a five horse acca bet. Two of the horses became non runnners and one of the other three won. Loss £24. I couldnt find anything i fancied in such poor racing.

Last night i couldnt do the night shift thing i think it really threw me out of sync as i felt like a zombie yesterday. I did stay up until about 1am but that was enough especially as there is tennis to trade during the day from Doha and Chennai at the moment. Talking of which to top today off i laid a player by mistake instead of backing. It wouldnt matter but i place my backs/lays about 10 or so ticks from where the market is, and because of poor liquidity it was the next step in the ladder as such.So a player i wanted to back at 1.13 i laid at 1.23, net cost about £200.

I think its been down to lack of sleep, which equals lack of concentration. I hope i am in a better mood tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment