Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Keeping It Going.

Another late post sorry about that. I went out early this evening to go ten pin bowling, ah the excitement !

Ok another good day to keep the ball rolling. PP had the one bet No Wonga in the 2.20. It ran a terrible race like so many of their selections this year and another £50 was lost. Bet Cat had the one and it won at 7/1. Bravo !
Equine had two selections, Teenager in the 2.10 which finished unplaced losing me £50 and Chink In The Light in the 6.00 at Kempton which won. I got the early price of 2.75.
I had three selections with one unplaced, one winning and one placing. The placed horse was 20/1 in Ireland.
The winner was Machinate which I backed on Betfair in the last race at Kempton this pulled me in £569. A lovely touch !

As you can see I managed a small profit on the tennis as well . I was really kicking myself today after making some really poor decisions with the Murray game and not greening when I had the opportunity. If your saw the game it was a tremendous match with one point near the end in particular that was pretty breathtaking. I had backed Murray when he was a set down and in the final set I backed him again when he went a break down. He gave the air of having the match covered even when down 5-2 in the final set and after saving a match point and breaking back for 5-4 I thought the money was in the bag ! He then got broken straight away and lost the final set 6-4. The odds moved to quickly for me to get out so I suffered a nasty loss, but fortunately I still ended the day with a profit making it nine days on the trot on the tennis front.

All in all a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment