Pages

Friday 26 February 2010

Roll On The Weekend.

So Friday again and a few bets today. Firstly I traded out of my Six Nations bet on France. I think they will win but best to be safe. I will get £50 when the tournament finishes.Equine gave out four bets today the most in one day for a while. Unfortunately after a great recent run all four lost. This cost me £175. PP had a couple of selections with one being a double bet. It was in the 2.40 and called Fin Vin De Leu. It won very easily, unfortunately the second selection Nous Voila in the 4.55 got nabbed near the line. Bet Cat had the one selction Once Upon A Time in the 5.40. I had £30 on at 7/1 I didnt see the race but was gutted when I saw that it traded down at 1.10 and lost by a neck.
I had a few bets on Betfair with just the one winner Stand Guard in the 7.10 and backed two horses in Ireland each way neither placing costing me £100.
Tennis worked out well with just a couple of bets to small stakes but again should have been more. If I had just let my bets run I would have made double the amount but with tight matches I was worried things would get away from me. I am bit disappointed with the lack of streams for Delray Beach as I have a couple of fancies but hate to bet blind, netherless tonight I am dutching 2-1 in sets to both Blake and Karlovic. I dont care who wins as long as it goes the distance. This might sound obvious but with the tennis its good to back home talent. Last week in Paris the final was between two French men, in Memphis it was between two Americans and already this year Cilic has won his home title in Zagreb. The guys at home want to impress their families and countrymen. It is a bit like football I think with certain players not travelling to well to away matches apart from the big tournaments of course. Anyway feel free to shoot me down as I think Americans James Blake and Mardy Fish will win tonight. Both have tough matches against higher ranked opponents but as home grown boys I expect victories! As a footnote I hope you read my post about being last in the tennis tipping competition on Betfair.

2 comments:

  1. hi i started a new blog and added yours to my blogroll. Could u add mine pls ?

    moneyfournothing.wordpress.com

    Thx

    ReplyDelete